First off, thank you for purchasing the Super Stealth Upgrade for CAOS.
After your purchase you’ve received an email containing:
- A download link to FFWP License Manager,
- A download link to CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade,
- Your license key.
Always flush and disable any caching plugins you might be using, before installing a new plugin.
CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade is an add-on for CAOS and requires CAOS to run correctly. If you do not have CAOS currently installed, install it for free directly from the WordPress.org repository.
For a manual on how to configure CAOS, click here.
To use CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade in Compatibility Mode with another Google Analytics plugin for WordPress, e.g. WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration or Monster Insights, refer to the Compatibility Mode section of the documentation, before continuing with this Quick Start guide.
To install FFWP License Manager, CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade, register and activate your license, follow this guide.
Now your Super Stealth Upgrade is registered and activated, do the following:
- Go to Settings > Optimize Analytics > Advanced Settings,
- Make sure Save analytics.js/gtag.js to… has a value which doesn’t include ‘analytics’, e.g. /cache/caos/.
- If you need to change this value, don’t forget to ‘Save Changes’ afterwards!
- Check if cURL is enabled, by clicking the link in Plugin Handling‘s description. If so, set Plugin Handling to Super Stealth Upgrade. Otherwise, choose between Safe Mode or Experimental if you’re using other plugins, e.g. Enhanced Link Attribution (linkid.js) or Enhanced Ecommerce (ec.js).
- Make sure Super Stealth Mode is activated in Extensions and Save Changes.
- Finally, scroll down to the bottom of CAOS’ settings screen and click Update analytics.js/gtag.js.
If you’re using any JS/CSS minification and/or Caching plugins (e.g. W3 Total Cache, WP Fastest Cache, WP Rocket or WP Super Cache) now’s the time to re-activate them again.
Enjoy CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade! If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate to contact me.