Skip to content
- Tested with WP 5.5.
- Removed Updater-classes and files, as updates are now fully managed by FFWP License Manager, significantly reducing the footprint of this plugin.
- Removed dependency of FFWP License Manager, since the two can now function fully autonomously.
- Performance improvements for class loader.
1.4.0 | August 16th, 2020
- Auto Remove Pro\'s behavior can now be fine tuned (within OMGF v3.8.0\'s Extensions tab) to speed up performance.
1.3.0 | July 31st, 2020
- OMGF Pro can now Auto Detect and Remove Google Fonts from inline stylesheets containing @font-face and @import rules.
- Minor code optimizations.
- Added dates to this changelog. 🙂
1.2.3 | July 19th, 2020
- Added compatibility for Smart Slider 3.
- Smart Slider 3 users should disable Google Fonts in Smart Slider > Dashboard > Settings > Fonts > Google > Frontend [off] after running Auto Detect.
- Performance improvements.
1.2.2 | June 28th, 2020
- Fixed bug where OMGF Pro would attempt to process other documents besides valid HTML.
1.2.1 | June 21st, 2020
- Fixed bug where OMGF Pro would also process XML documents, breaking e.g. RSS feeds.
1.2.0 | June 10th, 2020
- Added support for synchronously loaded Web Font Loader.
- Added support for WebFontConfig added with base64 encoded string.
- Added a little \'eye candy\' under Settings > Optimize Google Fonts, to make it more clear that OMGF Pro is enabled and functioning properly.
1.1.4 | June 7th, 2020
- OMGF Pro can now properly handle HTML5.
- Minor performance optimizations.
- Remove WebFontConfig script when Remove Google Fonts is enabled.
- Modify review and tweet link in notice after generating stylesheet to point to ffwp.dev.
- Fixed bug where Auto Detect would trigger on each page load.
- Auto Remove of DNS Prefetch, Preconnect and Preload works more accurately now.
- Added support for WebFont Loader.
1.0.0 | June 6th, 2020